Solderdoodle Plus Base Unit + 6-Piece Tip Set
Solderdoodle Plus is a new USB rechargeable hot multi tool, which is a cordless all-in-one soldering iron, 3D print finishing tool, and wood burning tool that can replace a corded soldering iron. Twice as powerful as the original Solderdoodle, it features 10 Watts of adjustable power with touch control and LED status indicators. Features include low battery warning, a dual-cell battery charge controller, and press touch sensor to activate heat. Includes: 1 chisel soldering tip + 1 conical soldering tip + 1 cutter tip + 1 scooper tip + 1 needle tip + 1 sharp tip + 10 Watt Variable Power Solderdoodle Plus, removal tool, sticker, and charge cable.
You can literally go anywhere and still have a way to charge your Solderdoodle Plus if there is a laptop, USB battery, wall adapter, or even a USB solar charger nearby!
Alternatively, you can use Solderdoodle Plus as a corded device, which means it can charge and discharge at the same time.
Solderdoodle Plus Specs:
* Time to Fully Charge: ~3 hours
* Capacity: 2000mAh/7.2V * Type: 2X Panasonic NCR18500A Lithium-Ion
* Size: Diameter: 1.75 inches * Length: 8.5 inches
* Body Material: Nylon * Weight: 149g (5.3 oz)
* Input Cable - 3' Nylon Braided Male USB Type A to Micro Connector
* Input - Current: Up to 2500mA | Voltage: 5 Volts
* Output - Current: 2000mA | Voltage: 5 Volts
* Power Output: 10 Watts
* Battery Life Under Typical Use: 5-10 years until battery capacity significantly decreases
* Provides 1 hour of continuous heat at full power
* Heats up to over 572ºF (300ºC) in less than 15 seconds
* Solder up to 16 gage wire in normal mode and up to 12 gage thick wire in Pro-Mode (Flux recommended for lead-free applications, thicker wire, or large ground planes)