Solderdoodle Base Unit + 5-Piece Tip Set
A portable, cordless, USB rechargeable soldering iron and 3D print finishing tool with the ability to last at full power for over a half hour above 800ºF, over 2 hours above 500ºF, and charge from a USB port. Includes: 1 USB cable + 2 tip removal tools + 1 cutter + 1 scooper +1 needle tip + 2 conical soldering tips + 1 chisel soldering iron tip.
You can literally go anywhere and still have a way to charge your Solderdoodle if there is a laptop, USB battery, wall adapter, or even a USB solar charger nearby!
Alternatively, you can use the Solderdoodle as a corded device, which means it can charge and discharge at the same time.
* Time to Fully Charge @ 5V 2A: 2 hours | @ 5V 1A: 3 hours | @5V 500mA: 4.5 hours
* Capacity: 3350mAh/3.6V * Type: Panasonic NCR18650B Lithium-Ion
* Size: Diameter: 1.6 inches * Length: 8.1 inches
* Body Material: Nylon * Weight: 98g (3.5 oz)
* Input Cable - 3' Nylon Braided Male USB Type A to Micro Connector
* Input - Current: 450 to 1300mA | Voltage: 5 to 6 Volts
* Output - Current: 1400mA | Voltage: 2.5 to 4.2 Volts
* Battery Life Under Typical Use: Over 5 years
* Provides over 2 hours of continuous working time
* Heats up to over 700ºF (371ºC) in just 15 - 30 seconds
* Solder up to 24 gage thick wire (Flux recommended for lead-free applications, thicker wire, or large ground planes)
* Cuts PLA and ABS material